Slight visual issues.
I have to say even though I haven't gotten to play with anyone yet I'm really loving the look and feel of the game but I've noticed a few slight visual issues.

1, When I first logged into the game I turned up the anti-aliasing to maximum because I wanted to see how good it can look and when I saved the changes the loading screen was flipped upside and was bright blue and green, I managed to fix this by reverting the changes back to default and I haven't been able to repeat the bug.

2, In the character loadout under fuselage option the jacket's sleeves stand straight out like it might in a ragdoll position, however in the game the arms are perfectly in the jacket so this isn't anything major.

3, I managed to clip my camera through the walls a few times by running against the wall and sharply turning against it. The problem was fixed as soon as I moved a few feet from the wall but I thought I might as well bring it up.

4, I have no idea how I managed to do this but when I returned to my loadout my screen was set pretty high up as I was looking down at my character. There are no buttons or menus I can access like this and it seems the only way to close the game would be by closing the game as a whole.

http://imgur.com/jZidAi8
(Screen shot of number four)

Messages In This Thread
Slight visual issues. - by theflyingpen - 05-20-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Slight visual issues. - by NorthOfEarth - 05-21-2014, 04:32 AM
RE: Slight visual issues. - by theflyingpen - 05-21-2014, 08:01 PM