Game won't launch
To begin , english is not my national language , so if i use not aproporied words , don't worry ! ^^

I got the game with Rock Paper ShotGun steam keys giving , i've dowloaded it , but when i launch the game , the game crash : (there is a screenshot :http://puu.sh/lp4Nl/3d27950307.png ) . It's probably of my computer 'cause it's a real piece of shit : intel Celeron 847 (with intel graphics HD 2000) and only 4 gb of ram (It's a netbook) . Can someone helpme ?
Maybe you should try updating graphics/cpu driver. I don't know but your spec seems just fine to play this game. On the steam page, the minimum spec is 2.4 GHz CPU but yours is 1.1GHz dual-core.
(11-18-2015, 09:46 AM)flyingzombie Wrote: Maybe you should try updating graphics/cpu driver. I don't know but your spec seems just fine to play this game. On the steam page, the minimum spec is 2.4 GHz CPU but yours is 1.1GHz dual-core.
Yeah , i will do an update for my GPU , but it probably the same problem as PayDay2 : Won't launch on Intel Graphics HD 2000-3000
And Steam minimum spec are not exact 'cause some games that Steam tell me that i can play it , are not a minimum Playable. Thanks for your awnser !
Hello.

Yes, the problem is your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. Sorry!