Greenlight Discussion
(04-14-2014, 03:08 PM)vilius19991 Wrote:
(04-14-2014, 02:51 PM)NorthOfEarth Wrote: @vilius19991: There will be an early access beta shortly after the game is Greenlit.

@Chaz: It supports any native resolution. 4k support is really just a buzzword. Most engines can run any resolution you want. There are also options for shadow quality, shadow distance, AA, and effects.

The whole early access thing is dissapointing. Is this game multiplayer only or will there be matches against bots or some sort of singleplayer mode?

I think early access is a good idea. It keeps websites from reviewing the game because it's in beta, but it also allows for larger scale distribution of the game so they can fix everything needed before the release and the official reviews roll in.
Early access will NOT be an unfinished game. It will be just that - early access to a near-final product. I do not believe in releasing games with features missing. This will be ONLY for bug fixing.

@Chaz: Dual GPU configurations report to the engine as a single GPU. It will utilize both, but will not perform threaded operations. The map in the trailer has thousands of objects casting real-time shadows and a ton of transparent/animated shaders. It runs 120 FPS on my single-card gaming rig.
@NorthOfEarth

I've got a youtube channel where I do alpha and beta let's plays/reviews of games, is there any chance There with be a press demo that I could fiddle around with? I'd love to help you hype up this game.

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BroganGames1
The game isn't ready for review yet. I'll send press copies out at a later date.
(04-13-2014, 10:07 PM)NorthOfEarth Wrote: I would estimate around $14.99 with a $9.99 launch day deal.

Wow! Great price. I am really looking forward to it! Smile